Friday, July 4, 2008

Η Τουρκία



Turkey

Η Τουρκία είναι μια μεγάλη και πολύ ωραία χώρα


I turkia ine mia megali kai poli orea xora.

Turkey is a very big and beautiful country.


The post of today is dedicated to my turkish readers and I would like to say that you guys have one of the most awesome music as well. My favorite turkish singers are Bendeniz, Mustafa Sandal, Tarkan, Emrah, Sekzen Aksu and Nasan Oncel. The turkish language is very special and the sounds are so exquisite, that is also one of my favorite languages.

 I would like to dedicate and thank my friend Ahmet Metinkan for sending me these amazing pictures of his beautiful city " Izmir "

Click continue reading to see more pictures.









2 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
teacher dude said...

Great blog. BTW Oraio is spelt with an omega at the beginning.