Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Σεισμός


Earthquake !


Έγινε σεισμός στην Καλιφόρνια σήμερα 

Egine sismos stin kalifornia simera

There was an earthquake in california today.

Today at 11.42 a.m. while I was at work, the earth started rocking and rolling, a 5.8 earthquake struck Southern California, the epicenter was located in the Chino Hills, a community of L.A and it was felt all over southern california and as far as Las Vegas. 

 In my opinion this earthquake was one of the most exciting experiences that I've ever felt, and I'm glad there was no signficant damage and everyone is safe.




3 Comments:

LLJB said...

Hi
I have just come across your fabulous blog via "The English Blog". I lived in Patras, Greece for 3 years from 1984-1987 and I studied the language while I was there. Unfortunately, I haven't spoken Greek since then, so looking through your blog, I was so pleased I was able to read some of the titles.

I love the way you teach Greek with lovely visuals and songs. It's great you have the phonetics straight after the Greek words and the translation - very reassuring!

You seem to have stopped publishing posts here after July 2008. Hopefully you will begin again?

Best wishes

Janet

JC Rodriguez said...

Thank You for your nice words

I'll start posting again soon.

It's people like you that makes this website worth it

Thank You : ) !!

Stelios said...

ΚΑΛΗΣΠΕΡΑ ΑΠΟ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ...!!!